- Q – If, on my first roll, I save off two 5’s and then I roll another 5 on my second roll, can I add it to the first two 5’s to make three-of-a-kind?
- A – No. All three-of-a-kind, four-of-a-kind, straights, etc. must happen on a single roll.
- Q – What happens if the score on any given roll takes me over 10,000, can I pickup some of the dice and roll again?
- A – No. On any turn, if the score you roll puts you over 10,000, your turn is over.
- Q – During my turn I have saved all 5 dice with points. What now?
- A – You may now stop rolling and add the current points to your score or you may pickup all 5 dice and continue rolling, adding to this accumulated roll score, keeping in mind if you fail to roll any points on a given roll your turn is over and you forfeit the points accumulated on this turn.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews